Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funniest Birthday Card Contest

[2a] -0010 to 01,100,001

Ella -
Was not the one that touches the hearts Aztec?
Was not he who disturbs my skin with her singing?
Who devour with my thinking.
Was not he who with his eyes penetrated me?
who takes my mind to faraway places
and put my feet peacocks and mockingbirds.
Adornóme with jade and precious stones.
Was not it?
Now I ask you it you are claiming this body,
you've conquered your black stars,
as they did with your land. He

-
I like women who touch me with the chord
some eccentric instrument,
the glans with the tip of the tongue.
That heavenly singing his mouth go to
love poems.
undressing the canvas of his last painting,
to bare their breasts.
I delighted with the movement of his feet,
to the beat of Tchaikovsky,
to make me groan with the movement of her hips.
Why crave more intellectual exchange,
than his fluid into my mouth.
the same way I love to have you as well.
Because when you go, that you will,
leave me your smile, your memories, your hobbies.
I leave part of your soul, your mind, I will cut thy
And as you are,
Openly, without masks.
'll know what you truly want in a man,
so I can sculpt the image of your desires.

Ella -
Reject "the warmth of my womb?
You reject the scent of my perfume in your chest?
Zoom "your thinking of my nakedness?
Do not you realize I'm giving you home in my thighs?
If you break my clothes at this time,
not be more grateful before, a woman with a man. Snatches
my privacy! Take it off!
Saciate! No the scorn! Doing so,
kill me suddenly.

Him -
would not know how to touch you.
But we both know our place.
confundiésemos we do not want our role.
Every night I think, after seeing that I just,
that see you smile is enough for my soul.
I look in the crowd.
My heart is weakened by your absence.
My eyes cry if you do not meet.
My mandolin ceases to be
and becomes a simple block of wood.
Because his voice was made especially for you.
much I want to say go!
So never the twain would not suffer.
Let me go among the cowboys playing mandolin me. Let me continue singing
Jimenez music.
But look at me, hear me, because if you do not,
kill me suddenly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment