Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dupagecounty Inmatesearch



raining. The sidewalks are wet and as cold water inlet to the bone me I can not stop thinking about you. I never really quit, but everyone believes so. I keep wondering why I'm so stupid I can not stop loving you. I wish I could say I tried to forget and could not, but that did not even try, I have no strength, nor will ... and denying it, I will not forget, I will not forget those chocolate brown eyes to match your hair, no smile, no words getting tear a tear if I remember. Do not want to forget all those times when you look and you do not you realize, when I embraced that time watching Titanic because I got to mourn, when we were on the lawn of the house of Alba seeing stars and looking for constellations , and it started raining and I left your jacket to keep cold cogiese, without stopping to think that was you could get it ... It was raining, as now, but then you were with me and the rain only seemed to me an element of the set in which you were the main focus, now, every drop is stuck like a dagger in my skin, but instead of bleeds out all those memories stored in the soul, memories that had long waiting to get out and martyred. And always accompanied by tears while trying to stop it. Sometimes I imagine that this is such a simple film that always end happily, which suffers much the princess, the prince always comes with his white stallion to save her from the tower where it is captive. But I know this is not a movie, if it were you would be here with me in the rain, filling me with one of your smiles that are impossible to forget, giving me kisses to make me warm up, saying all those nice things you think that there are only in books because they are too nice for someone to say them. How I wish you were here ... but I know that is impossible, we live in different worlds, I'm from Venus and Saturn and you still love you, love you in the distance, I love you because I'm stupid, I love you without meaning to, I love you because I love and I love you but you never know love me.

I hope one day you realize, Daniel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment