Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ice Cream Slogans Shop

you will no longer see

I see. Walking through a dream I see you. My light and my dark waiting for the breath of new life. Now you live through me and I live through you. Encantada.

in my heart I pray that this dream never end. I see through your eyes to a new life, flying high, your love lights the way to paradise. So I offer my life as a sacrifice, living through your love. You taught me to see that everything is beautiful, my senses touched a world never imagined. I give you my hope, I give up.

in my heart I pray that this dream never end. I see through your eyes to a new life, flying high, your love lights the way to paradise. So I offer my life as a sacrifice, I offer my love, because I'd never opened my heart to a world like yours and my spirit has never been free, but my eyes did not imagine all the colors of love and eternal life. Ever I see through your eyes, flying high. Your love illuminating the path to paradise. Live through your love.
I see ...

I see you, Leona Lewis (BSO Avatar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment