Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ohio Drivers Liscence Holograms

How could you?

How could you deceive me like that? How could impersonate the same girl you were three years ago? But no, the fault was not yours, but mine. How could I believe that this smile was sincere? How could I believe that you were again? The friend I knew was lost years ago and I never will. But that afternoon, sitting in the park predicting that the first breezes of autumn arrive at any moment, I smiled as of old, I talked like when we were small and for a moment, a fleeting moment in which a leaf fell from his tree and rested between us, looked at me and thought I saw in your eyes a hint of truth, a glow of innocence that just before I had corrupted. But that moment passed, because time is fleeting and suddenly the brightness is turned off, your smile became in your usual and sneer, you got up and walked away to buy snuff. Since then I never ever have I seen my friend, my sister, my confidante or what was left of it.

Although I'm still waiting to see across the hallways between classes or to find her staring out the window, and every day I seek but never find it, and I'm getting tired of waiting.

'm starting to think that she would never return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment