Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pst And Gst On A Used Boat?

.



When I was little, I saw my father mourn and curse the wind. He broke her heart as I watched them trying to fix it. And my mother swore he would never forget, and that was the day that promised to never sing about love, does not exist. But honey, you're the only exception. may know (in some dark corner of my soul) that love never lasts, and we have to find other ways to go it alone or look ahead. I've always lived well, keeping his distance ... so far. I had sworn to be happy in solitude, because there would be worth the risk for them. You are the only exception. I have a knot on reality, but I can not let go of what I have before. Know your leaving in the morning when you wake up, let me check that there is a dream. You are the only exception. And I'll go the way of believing in it.

the way I believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment