Wednesday, October 20, 2010

On The Border Buckets



Friends are multifaceted: clínex make when you have to shed your tears, a book of jokes if you need to laugh, a mirror if you need someone to tell you how you are without fear of hurt, stuffed when you want something safe embrace question ace, and Pillow all those times you have to lean on something or you'll fall.
A friend is that and much more. A friend can not be defined, is like a spot of paint falls to chance upon your soul and the ink of friendship forever. Friends can not be erased from your mind as short bracelets gave you: any account will fall into your pocket, the day he serves, You are going to mourn and call to reconcile.

I do not know what the meaning of the word "friend" in the dictionary. And I will not bother to look. I know, I know within me. I know in the hours and hours talking at the risk of not completing homework, face to face or by phone, endangering the balance and miserable but I care, or the computer, playing with the confidence of my strict parents. For by a friend a risk everything. A friend is not the euphoric feeling that you remove the body when you kiss someone in the mouth. But the calm, the sweetness of the embrace (virtual or not) that you get your friends in those moments when the owner of the seductive lips has decided to cut you and only a handful of people scattered through your inner world can understand how bad you feel.
friends are with you. Always. Although you may know since you opened your eyes to the world and learn the meaning of the word "love", when they began the duties and child class that made you blush if you were together or when you entered the confusing maze of youth and you gave the first talk of sex. Friends do not understand time, they understand the dedication. Friends let you down, take away the urge to open the doors of your heart to others that you are not sure if you re- harm. But some of them, true, always know you back the lost confidence ... sometimes real friends are those that seem less important.
have to spend to live the life twelve hours of the day. The other half, dedícasela your friend.
This is the beginning of a friendship. For me. I do not know what it is for you, do not know if you think that someday we will fully know (but we have a best friend, I do not care, I do not want to replace anyone, nor am I able to do so), or that I am to fill holes bored of your evenings in the MSN. Honestly, I do not care. I care know that for me you you are becoming important, whenever you're in more moments I find when I check my memory. This, again, is only a small beginning. But I've heard that small beginning there are more surprises in store.

Happy Birthday. With best wishes to you, you are met today and the thousand and one days in store for you life. With best wishes for our friendship begins to grow, I hope to irrigate as much as the hydrangea purple, gold and blue flowers in my window Cinderella.

Enjoy today and enjoy forever. Have many gifts, but most of hugs, kisses and heartfelt wishes. The malware does not make you mourn today, no, I'll just shield and let tiny lights of happiness, hidden in candles and birthday cake, light up your life and make it better.

Happy birthday, friend. I give permission to call you. ___________________________________________________________


What do you think? Well this is what I wrote my dear Sol for my birthday.

VERY MUCH SUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment