Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tattoos For Pubic Area

Fly

Today is one of those days that I have only wanted to mourn and be alone. Today is one of those rare days when I'm smiling all day and cheer the lives of others. Today is one of those days where I need a shoulder to hold on to avoid falling into the abyss and I need a hug to know I'm not alone, because that is what they get others with their lies, I feel alone in this immense ocean. Long time no real smile, but others do not, and you, dear butterfly, you're going to keep my secret. I need to believe that there are things that make life worth living, because if I do not fear to die of loneliness. I need to believe that this will happen and along with a new day will come a new joy, I need to believe, but I can not.

I like to live in a world in which problems were 1% of the things to worry about, but I try to believe I'm where I have to, I have some absurd shit mission in this world and I have comply to feel good. Tell me, do you know what your mission in life? "Fly forever? I wish it was that my mission because I want to fly and get away from those girls who would give everything to meet a famous fool believed to cool and fails to chachi, those guys who, even when the ball bulged against them, playing football to fall from exhaustion.

try to figure out why you have wings and I do not. I try to figure out why the sky is blue and the trees are green regardless of the explanation for those who can not dream and think they have answers for everything. I try to build a time machine, but like water it always escapes my hands. I try to fight against the tide and not fall apart when everything falls on me so far but I've always gotten hold ... I must have gone crazy, really I am speaking to a butterfly? Walk, fly and try to live more than two days. If successful, again for me, I'll be waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment