Monday, January 10, 2011

Household Masterbation Women

Felipe Gonzalez: "People have forgotten the atrocities they did"


"ME WANT NOW MORE "

Felipe González: " People have forgotten the atrocities they did "

is so amazing revelations have been former Prime Minister. Gonzalez feels now "more loved by the people", is the reason? who already "have forgotten the atrocities they did."
10/01/2011
DIGITAL FREEDOM Interviewed
TVE, Felipe Gonzalez was asked about his stance on the succession debate Zapatero, and the possibility that not filed for re-election in 2012. The former prime minister returned to play the line, without revealing whether he knew the decision of the current chief executive.

Although he wanted to opt out of the pool of candidates - "I'm out," Gonzalez said felt that he would best assessment that "Zapatero, Rubalcaba and better than white" if it appears in the polls. What is really interesting is why this argument: "Memory is deceptive, and I've spent so many years outside of government that people want more and I now appreciate me more" and added that "people have already forgotten the atrocities they did and are surfacing positive things I did. "

branded this" phenomenon "of" amazing, which I feel only gratitude. "considered that there was something unique to his person, and equated with the fact that "Adolfo Suárez, a decade after leaving power, I said, 'people like me very much'."

also noted that its hypothetical best assessment that Zapatero is because " I'm not managing the crisis, I do not I'm wearing, "adding" although I also give opinions that could save me they're bringing many headaches.

++++++++++++++++++

0 comments:

Post a Comment