Thursday, January 20, 2011

Placing Head On Another Body



I thought it was a good time. Finally came true. Both hear about your silence .... say that drags you like the sea. My suitcase full of books, also pictures of you before, I drew your smile next to mine, I slept with your coat on the couch. I want to be with you, want to look and feel I lose hope, I want to love you or die.

And the moment I saw your eyes searching my face, the morning of January 20 leaving the train, I wondered what it would be without you the rest of my life and since then I love you I love you and want you again.

I caught a train that never slept and I saw your face in a glass, was a reflection of the midday sun, was a love poem to travel. I want to be with you, want to look and feel, I lose hope, I want to love you or die. And the moment I saw your eyes searching my face the morning of January 20 leaving the train I asked what would be without you the rest of my life and since then I love you I love you and want you again.
I lost you and you will not lose. You'll never leave you. I looked far from here, I found myself thinking of me.
. [...]
And since then I love you, I adore you and love you again.

January 20, La Oreja de Van Gogh


Ithilwen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment