Friday, March 11, 2011

Can I Give My Dog Penicillin Pregnant



Because you did not forget, I take a minute of silence, although they deserve millions more, all those who were victims of the barbarity of the terrorists.
Because this silence contains:
  • All words that nest in my heart and I do not know how to say.
  • All the tears I shed but I dare not, because I have no right to call what I feel pain. pain is felt by those who have lost someone there . I, on that side, I'm lucky.
  • All words of encouragement that I can not say those people who lost someone. Everything
  • I will not mention and what I say to these murderers.
  • All the fear I feel, because that could happen to us all.
  • All I think I have value because it has made us stronger.
  • All support for the victims.
  • All the beats stopped listening for seven years. All
  • resentment toward those who need to pass something like this to realize that humanity is going to hell. All the light
  • containing the millions of candles that are lit every year for them.
  • All souls of people today have thought they . Once
things, March 11. A black day, a day of sorrow and tears. And also hope, because hope it does not ever happen again. It pays to think that murderers like these people tend to be a better person, if only for a day.

Ithilwen \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment