Friday, April 1, 2011

Cursor On Toshiba Laptop Will Not Move

paper. The Call

How can accommodate pieces of paper so many stories and memories? How can a photograph make you lose your mind and exercise as a time machine?

Because that picture is a piece of our soul, a memory of any past moment that deserves to be remembered.

The trouble comes when that picture is not part of your soul, but in your heart, when those who appear there are two thieves of hearts, two lovers forever captive between the walls of cellulose.

Memories and more memories, we build our lives around them and as a breath of air is crumbling, but we continue to raise this construction based on photographs, videos and stories, shaky foundations that make our state balance emotional every time something touches it.

I do not know how, but we depend on our memories. And I already got tired of relying on many things, so I'm starting to cut the root problem. Three problems, three solutions and three cuts that I detail below

The first cut went you, I got tired of relying on you, so I give you back what's left of your heart, do not want it, really, you might spread something bad to me. I also attached figurine so ugly that you gave me you really thought that I would like something of yours? No, I do not like, I never liked, but I said yes because I liked you. And now it is no longer a problem, so I can openly say that I find horribly ugly figurine. There, I've said.

The second cut will my memories, not all, of course, only the memories that have to do you, as I no longer depend on you also want to put aside all that relates to that person who has such bad taste (I include myself in the horrible things that you like) . Starting with photos, videos and moments. The first is being addressed right now in the fireplace that you liked so much, which burned our passions and desires. Where now there are a lot of ash and maybe a bit of your face at this very moment is struggling not to succumb to the red and flaming monster we call fire.

The third I'm cutting . I will not return to depend myself, if I can not depend on you not be depending on anyone, including me. As I am taking now is much more drastic than the previous. Nothing cuts and no fire. The solution to this third problem is forgotten. I forget myself and start a new life away from me, where nobody can hurt me and where there is no room for souvenirs. And you before making them seem odd that I do not want to destroy my other memories, the case is not completely destroy them, gather them one by one and the keep in a small trunk in which imprison my heart also. In that trunk and I'll swallow seven locks keys so that nobody can access it but me. So when you are ready to die (maybe one or perhaps with someone who has managed to steal the keys) able to open the trunk and see each and every one of my memories.

And that day I will be happy because I remember the day I forgot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment